PECTIN (MRS 150 GRADE) :
Pectin is one of the most versatile stabilizers presently available. Its gelling, thickening and stabilizing attributes makes it an essential additive in the production of many food products such as :
- Fruits processing – Jams, Jellies and Desserts
- Bakery fillings and toppings
- Daily Applications – Yoghurts (Thickening)
- Fruits Juices
- Lime Oil (Distilled) :
Lime oil is one of the most popular additives in flavours, fragrances and aromatic chemicals which have many applications in :
- Beverages – for the unique lime flavour and taste
- Soaps – Cleaning / Antiseptic agent
- Toothpastes - mouth fresherner
- Lime Juice (Cloudy) :
Pure lime juice is used for making juices/ squashes and in culinary applications
- Dried Lime Peel (Washed) :
Main raw material for manufacturing pectin and fibres
- Dried Lime Peel (Unwashed) :
Used in Herbal Extracts / Tea Blends / Wine making etc.
- Citrus Fibre (Dietary Fibre) :Used as fat absorber and food supplement it is also used in face masks and detergent formulations.
- Dehydrated Black Limes :Used to make lime beerage and as a Culinary Additive.
- Calcium Citrate :In calcium supplement post menopause. Lime making Lime Preparations/Flavours/Culinary Applications.
- Lime Juice PowderFor making line poreparations / flavors / Culinary applications.
- Customized Citrus Lime Products :
- CATTLE FEED (WET)
- CUT LIME IN BRINE
- DRIED JUICE CELLS
- DRIED JUICE CLOUD
- DRIED LIME PEEL (TEA CUT)
- LIME JUICE (CLEAR)
- LIME OIL (COLD PRESSED)
- LIME PEEL IN BRIN
- LIME SEEDS (WET/DRY)
- LIME SEED OIL
- LIME SQUASH/CORDIAL
- LIME ZEST
- NATURAL CITRIC ACID
- PECTIN (LOW METHOXYL)