We offer Milk Growth Promoter
under the brand name of ECOGOLD BIO SKHEERA. Milk Growth Promoter, offered by us, is 100 % natural with absolutely no side effects. It has been developed after 6 years of extensive research and tested in laboratory & animals at Veterinary university and many other dairies. Our assortment of Milk Growth Promoter is sure to improve the health of animals besides increasing milk yields and SNF.
Ecogold Bio Ksheera Composition
- Safe to use having no chemicals
- Citrus smell and well liked by the animals
- Herbal product and not Synthetic or Hormonal or Antibiotic
- Gives extra milk / Fat as a result of overall improvement in animal health
- Cost effective
- Accepted by modern scientists & veterinary doctors
Ecogold Bio Ksheera is a proportionately balanced Herbal extract mixture in a salt base and mixed with essential minerals & Vitamins.
All Herbs have been cited in Ayurveda and are thus very safe for consumption by cattle.
Mode of Action :
Benefits of Ecogold Bio Ksheera :
- Ecogold Bio Ksheera induces production of Nitric (NO) from endothelial cells of animals.
- Nitric oxide a key role in the improvement of health of any animal.
- Nitric oxide very good antimicrobial activity and thus gives high disease resistance and increased immunity.
- Nitric oxide A natural antioxidant and overall health of the animal improves.
- Nitric oxide is a good anti- pathogenic agent and has broad activity against bacteria, Fungi, Protozoa and several.
Usage of Ecogold Bio Ksheera :
- Increase Milk Yield(10-15%) on regular usage of the product.
- Increase Milk Fat/ SNF (3-6%)
- Improves Feed Conversion Ratio
- Improves Energy Levels & Overall Health
- Harmonal Levels are improved with much pregnancy success rate
- Stimulates Immune Levels
- The heat stress in the animal is substantially reduced.
Dosage (To be mixed with feed once a day) :
- To be mixed with feed once a day
SAMPLES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
- Lactating Animals (Cow / Buffalo) – 30grams/day to 50 grams depending on life, Body, Weight.
- Small Animals (Goats/Sheep/Calves)- 20 grams/day
- Animals Like Horse/Camel/Pig-50gm/day